Deborah Kate

Deborah Kate

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Sister-Brother dialogue

'So, Mirror Sister, how are you feeling?'
'Well, you've suddenly put me through a whirlwind, haven't you, Mirror Brother? I was your little secret until a month ago. Now I have an audience, judging me, considering whether I'm worth their attention.'
'That's life in the outside world, Sister.'
'I miss the intimacy of our cosy, private little chats, dear Brother.'
'Yes.'
'But what I have gained is this wonderful feeling of sisterhood. There are many others out there who share my sexuality. I belong. I didn't know that before.'
'Sometimes on this blog and on Crossdream Life Forum I feel that I, Mirror Brother, am doing most of the writing: articulating and debating complex thoughts, as I've always enjoyed. I don't want you to be a complex thinker, I want you to be lithe, softly confident. I want you to be a dancer, enjoying life naturally.'
'I've been buried within you for so long; I can't suddenly be an unaffected extrovert.'
'Fair enough, Sis. So, where to go now with this blog?'
'I'm sometimes tempted to do erotica. But many other girls are doing that very well. And I'm not just a sexual persona; I want to develop my femaleness beyond getting you aroused by it.'
'How can we present you to the world more fully, less through me?'
'Well, all in good time, honey. Stick to the project as we have been doing, and lets see what evolves.'
'You used to get into expressing yourself through spontaneous writing.'
'Yes, I enjoyed that, Brother. But it's harder with an audience - we want to provide them with something that reads well: something presented, less self-centred, a wee piece of creative writing. But I don't want to go back to being private, not at all. That shows things are working.'
'Good. Okay, then, I'm going to make a sandwich for my lunch.'
'Love you, Bro. I am going to give you a big juicy kiss, followed by a nice hot cup of tea.'

No comments:

Post a Comment