Would you like to be the girl who jumps out of a very big cake? I know I would. It'd be a nice way to earn a living, at least.
Sometimes I think that the female within me is just such a jumping girl, surrounded by the cake of my masculine exterior, waiting for her moment. But then I think "no; that is a silly analogy". Nice idea, though.
I love the idea of my younger self being convinced to glam up and perform that role!
ReplyDeleteOh yes!
ReplyDeleteMy first thought when I read this was....I think there is a person inside all of us that wishes to jump out of a cake and show the world how truly beautiful we are. Yet for some reason we are afraid to do that. We want to wait until there is a party with balloons and wine and everyone is in a good mood. Then it's not so scary.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason this really got me thinking! Am I waiting for a big party to have the courage to show the world who I am? That party may not come so maybe it's time not to wait and show the world how I am now.
Thanks for the thoughts!
So, I guess you've spent the last three weeks baking the cake :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lucy and Jonathan! xx
ReplyDelete